There’s nothing like a fresh start to the New Year – and it all begins with a spotless commode! Soft Scrub’s bathroom cleaners are great for whipping your washroom into shape. Focus on these eight key cleaning areas and you’ll have your bathroom back to its original glory in no time.
- Keep the Toilet Bowl Fresh: Dread this task no more! Keep your toilet bowl fresh by simply hanging Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care on the rim of your toilet bowl after a deep cleaning. Enjoy the deep-cleaning and deodorizing benefits 4-in-1 provides for up to four weeks.
- Scrub the Bathtub: Use Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser to get that deep-set grime out of the tub. Apply the cream cleanser to the walls of the tub, working the sponge from the top to bottom, and rinse with water.
- Refresh the Shower Curtains: Use Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Spray to clean mildew stains from your shower curtain. Wipe problem areas with a sponge and rinse for a shower curtain that looks like new.
- Make your Sink Shine: Resolve to keep toothpaste on your tooth brush this year. Use Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser or Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleaner Gel on your sink. Apply the cleanser with a sponge and safely scrub away to remove any stains. Use water for a final rinse.
- Clean up the Countertops: Wipe the laminate clean and keep your countertops looking spotless with Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Spray. Simply spray directly on to your laminate countertop and wipe away.
- Don’t Forget the Fixtures: Use Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel to wipe the dust and grime off of your stainless steel and chrome fixtures and restore them to their natural shine.
- Revitalize your Tiles & Grout: Eliminate any hint of guest traffic. Remove grime from your glazed ceramic surfaces with Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach. Just spray and wipe away for a spotless shine.
- Keep up on Maintenance: Repeat these steps each week for an ongoing clean. Keep Soft Scrub bathroom cleaner products nearby for any quick touch-ups, like a countertop swipe with Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Spray.
Now that you’ve got the major scrubbing done, don’t hesitate to take a few more steps to stay organized and keep your bathroom clean and tidy.
- Toss: For items such as medicine, makeup, lotions and potions: Throw out anything that that you know is past its prime.
- Sort: Organize drawers with trays or utensil organizers rather than stuffing everything into disorganized spaces. Make important items easily accessible.
- Store: Create storage for larger items that you don’t need daily and store them in large containers on nearby shelves.
Now that you’ve cleared out the clutter and made your bathroom sparkle, keep it that way with Soft Scrub’s help! Check out our “Cleaning Tips” area for more household cleaning and organization tips.