Another year has come and gone, and what better way to ring in the New Year than with a sparkling, clean kitchen? Holiday chaos can leave behind messy, cluttered, and disorganized kitchens. But, with these eight kitchen cleaning quick-tips, you’ll be off to a cleaner, more organized New Year in no time.
- Clean the Microwave – The microwave is often one of the most common culprits for funky kitchen smells. Brush out crumbs with a damp paper towel, then clean out cooked on food stains with ease using a spray cleaner, like Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Spray.
- Clear out the Pantry – The New Year is a great time to reset and inventory your pantry. Sort through your canned and boxed goods and figure out which items you are likely to use this year and which items have been in your cupboard since the last millennium.
- Remove Grime from Countertops – Get rid of those pesky stains from countertops with a cream cleanser that is specially designed to remove tough stains without damaging surfaces. Try our no-rinse Multi-Surface Gel for high-end countertop surfaces like granite and marble.
- Clean Difficult Oven Stains – Ovens can be notoriously difficult to clean. Make it easier on yourself by spraying the baked-on food with Soft Scrub® Total All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach Spray. Just spray onto burnt stains, let sit and easily wipe away.
- Restore Pots & Pans – Bring your stained non-stick pots and pans back to their former glory with a non-stick scrubbing sponge and some Soft Scrub® with Bleach Cleaner Gel, specially designed to not damage the non-stick coating.
- Make Sinks Sparkle – Wipe away grease and grime and make stainless steel sink and faucets shine again with Soft Scrub® Multi-Surface Gel. You’ll be able to see your smiling face reflecting back at you when you’re done.
- De-clutter & Sanitize the Refrigerator – Go through all condiments from the fridge, tossing any expired ones. Then, wipe down all the surfaces with a disinfectant spray. A clean fridge sets the precedent for a healthier life.
- Don’t Neglect the Floors – To really make your kitchen sparkle, make sure to clean up and disinfect your floors. Whether they are tile, linoleum, vinyl, or travertine, a bleach cleanser like Soft Scrub® with Bleach Cleanser can be a great solution for squeaky clean floors.
Now that you’re headed into the New Year with a clean kitchen, let Soft Scrub® help keep it that way. Explore our Surface Guide for tips on cleaning kitchen surfaces and other surfaces around the house, or explore more cleaning tips here.