A dirty bathroom: the predictable consequence of a busy family with little to no time to spare. Fortunately, Soft Scrub products can help you maintain a clean bathroom – even during the most hectic times.
One of our most popular bathroom cleaners, Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Spray, is powerful enough to clean and deodorize your entire bathroom in a flash. Killing 99.9% of household germs, including Salmonella and Staphylococcus,* Soft Scrub’s Total Bath & Bowl Spray is your best ally for removing soap scum and hard water deposits in your bathroom. Cleverly designed with its unique angle-neck bottle, Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Spray helps you get into those hard-to-reach places, like inside the toilet bowl. The patented trigger allows you to easily switch from a fine mist to a thick foam instantly – helping to tackle your toughest stains. And, it even sprays (and foams!) upside down.
- Keep a bottle of this bathroom cleaner in your washroom to fight common stains in the following areas:
- Bathtubs – Get rid of those unsightly bathtub stains and build-up caused by dirt, soap scum, and mildew with Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Spray. You read right, no more bathtub rings! Use this gentle cleaner on enamel-coated tubs.
- Countertops – Spray Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl on your bathroom countertops and safely clean without scratching surfaces.
- Shower – Eliminate unpleasant soap scum and buildup in your shower by spraying Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl.It even helps keep shower glass doors sparkling!
- Sink – For a sparkling sink, apply Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl on your sink to remove toothpaste, hair spray residue, and other common bathroom-sink stains.
- Toilets – To fight toilet ring and hard-water deposits, use the upside down foaming spray in your toilet bowl.
- Shower Door Tracks – To clean shower door tracks, fill the tracks with Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Spray and let sit for one hour. Then, just rinse with hot water.
For more cleaning tips and other tools to help keep your bathroom clean, visit the “Cleaning Tips” portion of our website.
*Kills Salmonella and Staphylococcus in 10 minutes at full strength, and the Influenza A Virus in 30 seconds.