When someone’s as busy as you are, it may not always be possible to deep clean the whole house. There’s a point in time for most people where those last few tasks don’t quite get checked off. Keep this quick cleaning checklist in mind next time you’re rushing to spruce up your home.
- Start with cleaning the countertops – these likely account for a large amount of surface area. If you have stone, like marble or granite, be sure to use Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel. This will polish them without scratching. This same product can be used to make your stainless steel appliances shine!
- Next, tackle your stove top. Spray Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Spray over the entire area. Simply wipe away the grease and grime with ease. You can use this spray in your microwave too! It not only cleans, but lemon scent fights the smell of food remains too.
The Living Room:
- To tidy up this commonly used space, begin by grabbing a laundry basket for each room. If something does not usually belong in the living room, put it in the correct laundry basket. Take each laundry basket to the corresponding room. The kids can put their own items away, and yours can be put away when you’re done.
- Now that most of the unnecessary clutter is out of the way, put finishing touches on the room by organizing the pillows and wiping down the coffee table.
- Even though it may be small, the bathroom can still pose a big challenge. Spray down the countertops, toilet bowl, and bathtub with Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl. This will quickly and efficiently disinfect your entire bathroom. This product fights viruses and cleans soap scum at the same time.
- Place a Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care hanger on the rim of your toilet in the flow of water. This toilet cleaner will do most of the work for you! It cleans, prevents future buildup, fights toilet ring, and freshens for up to four weeks. You can see the benefits with each and every flush.
When time is tight, make sure you’re getting the most important areas clean. Mark items off your cleaning checklist as you go. This will help you stay on track and you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment once you’re done!