Your kitchen surfaces are exceptional – so treat them that way! Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel cleans and polishes granite and marble countertops, glass cooktops, and stainless steel sinks and appliances. It’s tough on stains, yet gentle on even the most delicate surfaces. This kitchen cleaner is an easy-to-use gel, so rinsing isn’t necessary!
Check out these 10 valuable ways that Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel can help you keep your treasured kitchen surfaces clean and polished.
- Know Your Surface: If you can’t identify the surface you’re cleaning, avoid bleach. Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel is a great go-to kitchen cleaner that is specially formulated without bleach.
- Fine Fabrics Only: When applying Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel, use non-abrasive materials such as soft cloths, sponges, or paper towels.
- Touch-Ups: Do a quick cleanup after each meal to prevent troublesome stains. Apply Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel directly to the surface and wipe away for ideal maintenance.
- Change the Bubbly: Say goodbye to soapy film and spotting by using Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel – the no-rinse solution that you can wipe dry.
- Stove Upkeep: Soft Scrub Multi-Surface helps cut the time you spend on fighting grease, oil and grime, without harming the sensitive surface of your stove.
- Pristine Oven Window: Can’t see through your oven window? Wipe away stains and soils with Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel.
- Stainless Steel Splendor: Bring the sheen back to your stainless steel. Wipe away dust and greasy fingerprints with Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel.
- Ceramic Glory: The grout between ceramic is soft, porous and prone to cracks. Gently towel or sponge-clean the tiles using Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel. Use a toothbrush to scrub the grout area.
- Marvelous Marble: Keep that marble divine by wiping away the grease and grime of everyday living with Soft Scrub Multi-Surface Gel. Apply directly onto the marble surface and wipe off with a paper towel.
- Shine the Sinks: Use Soft Scrub Multi-Surface gel to remove scum and stains. Circle the drain and faucet areas gently with a towel or sponge.
Wondering which Soft Scrub product to use on a particular surface? Check out our comprehensive Surface Guide and learn how to best take care of a variety of common kitchen surfaces, or read through some more helpful cleaning tips in Soft Scrub’s Quick Tips area.