Just admit it, spring cleaning is your favorite time of year. You take pride in your home and there’s nothing more rewarding than a spotless bathroom for your family. This bathroom-cleaning checklist will help you get organized, save time, and revel in the fact that you have the cleanest bathroom on the block.
- Clear the room. Put the laundry in the hamper, the rugs into the washing machine, and the trash out into the garbage can. Then throw out expired cosmetics, beauty products, and medications. Contact your local household hazardous waste collection to determine how to properly dispose of these materials.
- Assault evil mold & mildew. Soft Scrub’s Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Spray penetrates tricky stains on tile, grout, showers, and tubs without any harsh fumes. You can also use this to clean mildew stains on shower curtains, or hard-to-clean soap scum on glass shower doors. Just spray and rinse. Lastly, apply Soft Scrub Bleach Cleanser Gel around the walls of your tub. Scrub with a sponge starting at the top and work your way down. Then rinse with water and take pride in your sparkling, clean tub.
- Take a shot at the rim. Powerful enough to clean and deodorize your entire bathroom, Soft Scrub’s Total Bath & Bowl Spray kills 99.9% of household germs.* Its unique angle-neck bottle helps you get into those hard-to-reach places, like inside the toilet bowl. Whereas, Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care attacks your dirty toilet from every direction. First, each and every flush cleans your bowl. Second, its special formula prevents future rim build-up. Third, it constantly fights toilet rings. And finally, Soft Scrub’s handy rim hanger keeps your toilet fresh for up to four weeks.
- Woodn’t it be lovely? Clean the wood fixtures in your bathroom, such as crown moldings, door jambs, window sills, doors, vanities, and baseboards. Any wood oil will instantly bring out the beauty of the wood.
- Get rid of that sinking feeling. First, wipe your sink with Soft Scrub’s Total All-Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser to remove light soil and soap film. The lemon scent will immediately put you in a good mood about the task ahead. Next, get a germ-free surface and a scratch-free shine with Soft Scrub Bleach Cleanser Gel. This non-abrasive formula powers through challenging stains, but leaves your surfaces unscathed. Just apply the gel with a soft sponge and safely scrub your sink. Your bathroom will look cleaner and brighter instantly.
- Let it shine. Buff your chrome fixtures with a damp cloth and Soft Scrub Total All-Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser. Or restore your stainless steel faucets back to their original luster with Soft Scrub’s Advanced Surface Gel. Tough on stains, yet gentle on your most delicate surfaces, this convenient rinse-free gel cleans and polishes granite and marble vanity tops as well.
- Clean and disinfect your floors. Whether they are tile, linoleum, vinyl, or travertine, Soft Scrub has a product that will make your floors squeaky clean. Just visit the “Surface Selector” tab on this Web site to find the right one.
* Kills Salmonella and Staphylococcus in 10 minutes at full strength, and the Influenza A Virus in 30 seconds.