All cleaning products are not created equal, which you’ve undoubtedly learned during years of maintaining your home. Not only do certain cleansers simply work better, others are more effective as a result of their “format.” When you need to get a lot of cleaning done in a little amount of time, you need a product that can work all around your home.
Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser is perfect for all sorts of jobs around your house. Where it really shines, though, is on stained tile. Its thick formula and easy squeeze bottle allows you to target its efforts right where you want them. This is important with bleach products, so you can ensure you’re targeting the area you want to clean.
If you want to use Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser to transform the tile in your home, you can follow these simple steps to make sure you are getting the ideal results:
- First, clean your tile surfaces as you normally would, removing all debris and vacuuming the grout lines to remove loose pieces of mortar.
- Next, apply Soft Scrub Bleach with Bleach Cleanser directly to the tile, being certain to wipe near the edges.
- Let sit for at least five minutes.
- Wipe off the excess cleanser and rinse the grout.
- Allow to dry.
As with anything in your home, preventive maintenance can be crucial when it comes to future damage. If you see potential stain-creators on your tile surfaces after you’ve cleaned them, be sure to address them right away. Here are some basics for tile and grout maintenance:
- As soon as anything highly colored, such as wine or cranberry juice, is spilled, clean it up immediately.
- Dry items like coffee grounds or toothpaste can also stain, so address those right away.
- Sealing grout lines can go a long way toward stain prevention. Pick some up at your favorite hardware store and treat grout periodically according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Watch for cracks or chips in the tile or grout and replace or patch them immediately.
Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser is a versatile product that can work on many types of tile, whether they are on the floor, on the countertop, or on a backsplash. By using the product right when a spill happens or on a regular basis to keep it looking fresh, you’ll be able keep your tile surfaces in top condition.